Home

Lund WC 14 mods

Lund WC 14' Boat - YouTub

1. An overview of my custom Lund WC 14' with 25hp Mercury Outboard and all the modifications I have made to make it more functional for fishing and family. Feel..
  2. A little info about how I ended up with the boat I currently have. I had a 14' sea nymph for about 10 years and really loved the boat. I didn't do too much mods on it other than add some lights, electrical improvements, painting inside and outside of the hall. The issue I had with it was the motor, a 15 HP Force I think was about a 1984
  3. 2022 Lund WC-14. When Lund quality is demanded in the perfect small fishing boat, the WC-14 rises to the top. Be it camping, hunting, or fishing, the Lund WC-14 boat provides a smooth ride and a perfect fishing experience. Many of our best memories were built in smaller fishing boats, and Lund is proud to be a small part of those memories
  4. 1976 Lund S-14 Mod. Post. by jdsgrog » 15 Jan 2011, 04:48. This is actually a second modification since I bought my boat a few years back. When I first bought the boat, it was just a boat with three bench sea to view the rest of this post. You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post

14' Lund rebuild and modification - TinBoats

1. The Lund WC 14 rises to the top of the 14' utility fishing boat category. Lund is proud to be a small part of our fondest fishing memories. The Lund WC utility boats provide a smooth ride and a perfect small fishing boat experience whether your camping, hunting or fishing
  2. um for rugged durability, these Lund camp boats provide a safe and stable ride. Great for walleye fishing or running to and from the campsite, these small lake camp fishing boats will provide the ultimate.
  3. n. Posts: 92. July 4, 2006 at 3:22 am #1250688. Just wondering if anyones is having simialer problems with wc14or 16's. My motor is a standard johnson 25 my transom is bending and twisted backwards the boat is rated for a 25hp and a motor up to 230lbs I weighed
  4. The WC-14 is a small lightweight hull, barely above the class of a rowboat. Dry weight is only 230 lbs. A 25hp is more than enough,may even be a bit overpowered. If fishing large lakes,but insist on this type of boat,go with the WC-16 not the 14also has a 25HP rating. It's still under 300 lbs dry weight,so the 25 will move it fast
  5. um modified-vee; usually with an outboard and available in Gas. Got a specific Lund Wc 14 in
  6. In this video I just compare basic boat sizes, mods, and motors powering them. All 3 boats are made by Lund with also different manufacturing outboard motor..
  7. um Lund with open bow. There is a small metal support piece bolted to the very front to secure the transom and give a hand hold as well as house bow light socket

2022 Lund WC-14 Smoth Ride For A Perfect Fishing Experienc

Fill your livewell with tasty slabs in this premium Mod-V fishing boat. Available in 12 and 14 foot lengths, the Lund A series is a smaller riveted V-hull aluminum fishing boat and is perfect for panfish fishing like sunfish, crappie, and perch. The Lund WC utility series fishing boats brings functionality to life. Explore All Boats

This video I explain how I made my casting deck and floors with photos and give you details on how everything was put together!Hope you enjoy watching!Please.. 2016 Lund WC14 2016 Lund WC 14 2016 Lund WC 14 powered with a Yamaha 9.9 four cycle motor and on a galvanized Yacht Club trailer. Be it camping, hunting, or fishing, the WC models provide a smooth ride. Built to perfection, these boats are unparalleled. Built with heavy grade aluminum, our fish boats provide a safe and stable ride Lund WC-14 DLX boat, motor, trailer for sal Robbins Marine has been taking care of boaters and their families for over 55 years! Offering quality boat lines such as: Alumacraft aluminum fishing boats,.

Quality Boat Covers for your Lund Boats WC 14 boat. Free Shipping and Save 40% or more at iboats.com. Custom, Semi-Custom, and Universal boat covers available. Wide variety of colors and fabrics for all climates. Our covers offer superior protection and are built to last 340/350 lbs. Standard Boat Weight. 5 (15) / 6 (20) Max Persons. Quick Specs Price a Lund SSV. Serious fishing boat. The Lund SSV 16 is the premier Canadian 16' camp boat. The SSV series is a rugged small fishing boat and built with heavy grade aluminum to provide a safe and stable ride. There's even a side console option or a drop-in floor. Whether you use your Lund for fishing, crusing, or skiing, we have a cover for your model. ALL YEARS 14 SSV O/B 1996-1999 14 SSV TILLER O/B 2007-2021 14 SV O/B 1996-1999 14 WC O/B 1996-2021 14 WD O/B 2013 14 WD O/B 2014, and 2015 1400 FURY SS SIDE CONSOLE O/B 2011-2021 1400.

1976 Lund S-14 Mod - TinBoats

WC Series - Small Fishing Boats Lund Boat

Lund WC 14. When quality is demanded in a 14' fishing boat, the Lund WC 14 rises to the top. Many of our best memories were built in small fishing boats, and Lund is proud to be a small part of those memories. Be it camping, hunting, or fishing, the Lund WC boats provide a smooth ride and a perfect fishing boat experience When quality is demanded in a 14' fishing boat, the Lund WC 14 rises to the top. Many of our best memories were built in small fishing boats, and Lund is proud to be a small part of those memories. Be it camping, hunting, or fishing, the Lund WC boats provide a smooth ride and a perfect fishing boat experience My 14 ft lund has a floor like this. I think its 1/2 plywood. I re-did the front casting deck and made it out of 1/2 with 2×4 for support. The differecne I saw was that the fron benches were removed and the bench that was left was the rear bench and used when drivving the boat. It doubles as a spot to cast off of Re: 2003 14' WC Lund Deck install SC57, Resurrecting a 2 yr old thread is not a good idea here on the forum. A better way would be to copy the pic and start your own thread, asking the question. The Mods will more than likely close this one

I currently own 2013' WC 12' with a 2008 Yamaha 20 hp 2-stroke. The boat flat out rips. No porpoising, very stable and fast. I ordered a 2015 WC 14' 20 transom and want to run a 25 E-Tec on it. Any comments on this set-up? I know the 15 is a detuned 25 and the same physical size and weight Lund Fury 1400 vs WC 14 Boats. Thanks HRG. I'm really leaning toward the Fury. Boat and galvanized trailer at $4500 seems like a lot more boat than the WC-14 at $3400 from my dealer Re: Buying LUND SSV 14 ? What Is The Right Horsepower For The Boat? Griz, I bought a WC-16 DLX this year and chose a 20 mec 4 stroke for the power. This is a fairly heavy boat, and the 20 is the minimum motor I would suggest. I fooled with the trim and now am getting 22 mph while alone and about 18-19 with a passenger

Research Lund Boats SSV-14 Tiller Utility Boat on iboats

SSV-14 - 14 Foot Camp Fishing Boat Lund Boat

Lund has 3 14-footers (A-14, WC-14, and SSV-14) whereas I think Alumacraft only has one in that size category. It is definately not up to snuff with the heavy duty SSV model but I think it will more than hold its own against either the A or WC Viewing the Lund catalog, I wouldn't consider the WC-16 a modified V. The SSV and the WC-16 hulls look very similar. The bare hull weight is very close. I wouldn't consider either for rough water fishing. I have a Alaskan 1600 and it's hull is more than double the weight of the WC or SSV, and I wouldn't consider it a rough water boat Great Lakes Skipper is proud to supply quality Lund boat parts and accessories. Lund's quality provides you with the maximum amount of durability and security. Lund boats use high end materials in their construction, like 5052 H 34 Aluminum, the most durable in the industry, precision molds and automotive paint finishes that will turn heads

A Lund Boat is An Expensive Boat. Lund boats tend to run 20% to 30% more than their competitors. For example, a 19' Pro-V will start out at $43,000.00. A 19' Tracker Targa will start out at a price of only $36,000.00. This makes the Lund Pro-V $7,000.00 more expensive than the Tracker Targa Looks like Lund rates that boat for 30 hp max. I have a 16' Lund WC deluxe and just put a new Yamaha 25 hp 4 stroke on it in the fall. Happy with it so far, get at least 25mph with one person and a bit over 20 mph with two, but have to dial in the prop a bit as it is a bit sluggish with the factory 11 pitch prop with 2 guys and gear so I'm likely going down to a 10 or 9 pitch Through a sequence of family events, I am able to but a 1989 Lund WC-14 and trailer for $750. I have been in it, hauled the boat and trailer, and everything works fine. Boat was rarely used and went from water to storage outbuilding. It doesn't event have a water scumline on the hull, and the wood benchtops look like new 2021 Lund WC-14 Utility Boat Package Packaged with a Mercury 15HP 4-Stroke and Galvanized Bunk Trailer. Our Best Selling Utility Package! * taxes extra. Was $ 10,801. Now: $ 9,890 * Categories: Lowe & Lund, Utility & Jon Boats, Lund, Utility & Jon Boats. Brand: Lund Model#: 2020 WC-14 . Print Get a Quote. Share this.. LUND 14' fishing boat, trailer, Johnson motor. $1,300 (Maple Plain) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $3,850. favorite this post. Jul 8

Lund WC 14 w/trailer $2,000 (nwi > Trego, Wisconsin) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $990. favorite this post Jul 24 14 ft LUND boat and trailer $990 (nwi > neillsville) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $500. favorite this post Jul 24 16' Lund Fishing Boa Lund Ssv 14. A premier Canadian camp boat and small fishing boat, the Lund SSV 14 is the perfect 14' fishing boat. Built with heavy grade aluminum, these Lund fish boats provide a safe and stable ride. Great for walleye fishing or running to and from the campsite, these small lake fishing boats will provide the ultimate experience Learn about the 2014 Lund WC 14 2014 (10634) at See Dealer Cost. Research and Save on Boats, RVs, Outboard Motors and Power Sports I bought a new to me 2013 wc14 lund. I want to add seats but only want to do this once. Assuming others have done this. What is the best type of seat to..

2006 lund wc 14 help - General Discussion Forum In-Depth

1998 Lund WC-14 with 20HP 4 stroke Honda outboard. Motor has electric start. Runs smoothly just needs new water pump Boat is short shaft Being sold as boat and motor only no trailer. Favourite. $5,000.00. 14 Foot Lund WC14DLX Aluminum Fishing Boat. Muskoka 20/06/2021. Flat bottom Aluminum Fishing Boat Live well ( needs to be wired) Come with 20. 1992 LUND BOATS WC-14 DELUXE. 1 configuration. Boats 1992 LUND BOATS WC-16 DELUXE. 1 configuration. Boats 1992 LUND BOATS WS 16. 1 configuration. Asset TypesTruck Trailer Auto Marine Powersport RV Grounds. Data TypesValues VIN Decoding Specs. SolutionsInsurance Finance Government Dealers Fleet Valuation 2017 Lund WC 14 Tiller When quality is demanded in a 14 fishing boat, the Lund WC 14 rises to the top. Many of our best memories were built in small fishing boats, and Lund is proud to be a small part of those memories. Be it camping, hunting, or fishing, the Lund WC boats provide a smooth ride and a perfect fishing boat experience

Lund WC 14 Question - Walleye Message Centra

Lund SSV-14 - ok for a bigger guy? Pa. Participant. Posts: 4. September 18, 2020 at 3:18 pm #1973578. I have an opportunity to buy a Lund SSV-14. I have an old 15 horse Johnson that I could use with it. I'm 225 pounds and would mostly be fishing alone, occasionally with one more person. Would that rig get me around OK and be safe Find Lund Wc 14 Tiller boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. Locate Lund boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader 12 ft lund boat/ calkins trailer - $1,850 (Port angeles) I have for sale a 1981 and 1979 lund boat and calkins trailer.Boat: Year:198112ft Lund wc-12Boat has a small dent on one side but does not leak water was last used summer of 2017 i just don't use it anymore and would like to see someone get some great use out of it. Trailer:Year: 1979 The trailer is a 1979 calkins bunk trailer wheels.

Lund Wc 14 boats for sale - Boat Trade

The 1775 Lund Renegade is full of fishing rich features and Lunds tradition of quality. Its the perfect aluminum fishing boat for targeting shallow water bass or crappie. This modified V aluminum hull (Mod V) fishing boat measures 17 feet 9 inches in length and has more fishing features than youll know what to do with Battle of the Boats: Lund vs Tracker Boats. It's official. Fishing makes you a better person, science says so.Before you can reap the health benefits of fishing, such as physical fitness, a sense of calmness, reduced stress and lower PTSD, you have to choose your vehicle

Lund Boats SSV 14, WC 12, 12ft A series comparison - YouTub

2020 Lund SSV-14 Fishboat. $4,916 2020 Lund SSV-14 Fishboat Cobalt blue color upgrade Camp Walleye Boat A premier Canadian camp boat and small fishing boat, the Lund SSV 14 is the perfect 14' fishing boat. Built with heavy grade aluminum, these Lund fish boats provide a safe and stable ride. Great for walleye fishing or running to and from. Lund 14' WC14 with 9.9 Mercury - $3650 (wright) 2003 Lund WC 14 with 2008 Mercury four stroke 9.9 Hp engine and Yacht Club trailer. Motor has three hours on it. Equipped with front and back lights, front power hook-up for trolling motor, tarp, and set up for fish finder. This boat has hardly been used, maybe six times in its life Lund boats on Boat Trader. Lund is a boat builder in the marine industry that offers boats for sale in a range of sizes on Boat Trader, with the smallest current boat listed at 14 feet in length, to the longest vessel measuring in at 23 feet, and an average length of 17.91 feet

Bow Mount Bracket for 14ft Lund - Lund Forum In-Depth

Select a 2015 Lund Boat Co Model. Building premium fishing boats using both aluminum and fiberglass hull construction, Lund Boat Company is a Minnesota headquartered builder. Lund specializes in the sale of fishing boats catering to a wide range of budgets and personal preferences. Lund also produces a jon boat ideal for swallow water fishing Wd 14. A powerboat built by , the Wd 14 is a vessel. Wd 14 boats are typically used for other. Got a specific Wd 14 in mind? There are currently 14 listings available on Boat Trader by both private sellers and professional boat dealers. Related boats include the following models: undefined

Lund Boats - Aluminum Fishing Boats, Bass Boats

Best 12 Foot Aluminum Fishing Boat - All About Fishing

For Sale 2005 Wc 14 n/a. 3600craigslist 6/10 - 18:52 Wisconsin (northern), WI Lund WC14 Boat. For Sale Wc 14 n/a. 1234craigslist 6/6 - 17:36 Duluth, WI Wanted Lund WC 14 OR 16. For Sale Wc 14 n/a. 5400craigslist 5/30 - 23:33 Madison, WI 2012 Lund WC-14, Mercury 15 4-stroke, Shorelander trailer all like new I have for sale a 2004 Lund WC-14 Adventure Deep V fishing boat that's powered by a... Tools. Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted. $4,200 16' Lund WC Deluxe - Lund · Woodland. Great fishing boat, '09 Lund WC sixteen Deluxe. 16', with floor, live well, bilge, spot for 2 pedestal with 1 fixed seat for pilot.. Select a 2020 Lund Boat Co Model. Building premium fishing boats using both aluminum and fiberglass hull construction, Lund Boat Company is a Minnesota headquartered builder. Lund specializes in the sale of fishing boats catering to a wide range of budgets and personal preferences. Lund also produces a jon boat ideal for swallow water fishing 2012 Lund SSV 16 VS 2012 Lund WC 16 - Comparison - The Boat Guide. Add a boat. close. compare this boat with. similar models: Crestliner 16 Sportsman SS/SC, Crestliner 1650 Sportsman, Legend Boats 16 ProSport, Princecraft Starfish 15. other years

Check out this New 2021 Lund WC 14 for sale in Waterville, ME. View this Pontoon and other Power boats on boattrader.co 1995 Lund Boat Co WC-14 . Values : Suggested List Price. Low Retail. Average Retail. Base Price. $1,420. $590. $660. Options (Add) Total Price. $1,420. $590. $660. See available inventory and pricing from local Certified Dealers. View Pricing Don't make a $660 mistake

Hamlin's Marine - Waterville. 290 West River Road Waterville, Maine 04901 (207) 872-566 LUND 14Ft Seat Location. New to the forum, I am currently restoring a LUND WC-14 foot aluminum. It has the split seat configuration in the rear and I plan on mounting the rear seat on the right side as it is easiest for me to use the tiller from there. I plan on mounting two additional seats on the middle bench and the front

1991 Lund 14' Boat, Trailer and 15 HP Johnson Motor. Tested and Runs See Video, just been tuned up and is ready for the water. See invoice in pictures. Unit is very clean includes Live well, pedestal seat, Carpeted floor. Includes 3 Gallon tank, New New Gas Line and spare gas line, and Extra Prop. Year 1991; Make Lund; Model WC-14-15 DLX. Stroth. 1,000 Post Club! I picked up a nice 2010 Tohatsu Outboard on Friday. It is 9.8 four stroke with what was reported as less than 20 hours on it. I ran it over the weekend on a 1950s Aerocraft V Hull that I have. It ran perfect and was very fun. I would like a bit of a larger boat First option is a '01 Lund SSV 14 w/'01 25hp Yamaha. Second option is a '96 Lund WC14 w/'12 25hp Evinrude. Were they bearing the same engine, I'd go with the SSV over the WC. But the engine on the WC is considerably newer and likely better/more reliable/more efficient. I'll be using the boat for river/lake/sound use

We used to run a 15 hp motor on an old S-14 (dead ringer for the new WC-14) with 2 adults and 2 young kids and it planed well enough for our purposes. The cost delta between the two series of boats is pretty big so if you typically venture onto rough water (big northern lakes) you would be wise to pop for the SSV Lund Ultimate Fishing 4 x 18 Decal. $14.95. Lund Ultimate Fishing 2 x 9 Decal. $6.95. Lund Ultimate Fishing 1 x 6 Decal. $4.95. Gulp Travel Tumbler. $15.95. Lund Flat Boat Fender FIFA World Cup 2014 Patch. After many weeks of hard work we are proud to present you the most awaited mod of the season, the FIFA World Cup 2014 Patch for FIFA 14 PC! FIFA PC fans all over the world will now have the chance to feel the World Cup atmosphere in their own FIFA 14 game. You can pick one of the 207 licensed national teams and take. I have a Lund 14' rowboat type boat.. the rear bench wood has cracked.. does anyone know where to get actual replacement woods? Last spring I bought some wood at Menards for an attempt.. and the only wood that was thin enough was a type of hardwood for shelving.. and it did NOT last the summer Go with 15. IN most cases the 9.9 and 15 are the same motor, in the 4 strokes the only differance is the carb and crank. exact weight. Mind you a 4 stroke carb for a 9.9/15 will run you close to $400. Also factor in how you fish, alone or always with a partner. Weight is everything to a 9.9 on a 14' boat

RV

FIFA Infinity Patch 14 will introduce 5 new leagues in your FIFA 14 game and add tons of other amazing features: FEATURES. - 5 New Leagues: Czech Gambrinus Liga. -Actual rosters for the 2013/14 season. -Real club info and transfer budgets. -Realistic player data (years in club, contract lenths loans) -Real kits, flags and banners 1990 Lund Boats WC-14. This outboard utility is 13.83 feet long and weighs 202 (pounds dry). This weight does not account for passengers, fuel, or gear. The beam of this craft is 63 inches. The max horsepower for this boat on our records is 25 hp . If you choose to buy a replacement engine for your Lund WC-14 boat, it is recommended by many. 2014 Lund WC 14 for sale in Frankfort, Michigan. Share it or review it. Developed with heavy grade aluminum our small fish boats offer a safe and steady. trip. 2014 Lund WC 14 the boats that constructed Lund. Great for walleye bass and crappie fishing or going to and from the campground these fishing boats will offer an ultimate experience Quality Boat Covers for your Lund Boats WC-14 boat. Free Shipping and Save 40% or more at iboats.com. Custom, Semi-Custom, and Universal boat covers available. Wide variety of colors and fabrics for all climates. Our covers offer superior protection and are built to last Description. When quality is demanded in a 14' fishing boat, the Lund WC 14 rises to the top. Many of our best memories were built in small fishing boats, and Lund is proud to be a small part of those memories. Be it camping, hunting, or fishing, the Lund WC boats provide a smooth ride and a perfect fishing boat experience Bid History for Lund 14' aluminum fishing boat Auction Start Date: 08/20/19 8:00 AM ET Auction End Date: 08/30/19 2:00 PM ET Asset ID: 11 Number of Bids: 11. Loading bid history..